Thursday, May 10, 2012

Introduction to Blog

Hello Friends

First of all, Very warm welcome on visiting my blog. I personally think, society are no longer the societies now. It is just a group of human beings which are in the race of earning money. And to win this competition they can degrade themselves to the lowest possible extent. I can not understand what kind of culture we are passing to our coming generations; totally money oriented.

Let us make society a better place. The following are the purpose of this blog. Please have a look :

1. This is the place where we can share our views on current issues. I invite all of you for the open discussion on the problems and issues which affects our society..

2. I have great interest in exploring the universe. It is one of the greatest mystery which still need to be unlocked. Galaxies, Blackholes, Nebula etc are really big riddle.
Again, Einstein has made it more complex by giving theory of relativity. Let us put our best effort in solving them.

3. I have big interest in astrology. But the biggest surprise for me "How our ancient saga have so vast knowledge about planets and galaxies, when they have no access to any kind of powerful binocular"

4. I want to know all about mind. It is well said "A normal people use just only 1% of his mind"  Than how can we increase this percentage. I think, our mind is the replica of this whole universe. Now question arises what represents blackhole in our mind :)

5. Meditation and different kind of meditations for working man/woman.

And much more... So please keep tune on this blog.. If you have any suggestion, please send it to deepak.goyal198@gmail.com.

I am waiting for your proposals.

2 comments:

Kapil Singh said...

weldone deepaak it is really good initiative ...

bibhu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.